The shaft body and sleeve of the zirconia ceramic shaft are made of zirconia ceramic material, and the retainer is made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), nylon 66, polyetherimide, zirconia, alumina, stainless steel or aviation-specific aluminum to make. What are the performance characteristics of zirconia ceramic shafts? Nuoyi Precision Ceramics will share with you:
Zirconia ceramic shaft features:
- 1. High speed: It has the advantages of cold resistance, small force elasticity, high pressure resistance, poor thermal conductivity, light weight, and small friction coefficient. It can be used for high-precision equipment such as high-speed spindles ranging from 12,000 rpm to 75,000 rpm;
- 2. High temperature resistance: The use temperature between 1000℃-1200℃ will not cause expansion caused by temperature difference. It can be used in high temperature equipment such as electric furnace, plastic making and steel making;
- 3. Corrosion resistance: The material itself has corrosion resistance and can be used in strong acid, strong alkali, inorganic, organic salt, seawater and other fields, such as: electroplating equipment, electronic equipment, chemical machinery, shipbuilding, medical equipment, etc.
- 4. Anti-magnetic: Due to the absence of magnetic dust, it can reduce the premature peeling of the shaft, noise, etc., and can be used in demagnetization equipment. Precision instruments and other fields.
- 5. Electrical insulation: Due to the high resistance, it can avoid arc damage to the shaft, and can be used for various electrical equipment requiring insulation.
- 6. Vacuum: Due to the unique oil-free self-lubricating properties of ceramic materials, in the ultra-high vacuum environment, the zirconia full-ceramic shaft can overcome the problem that ordinary shafts cannot be lubricated.