The compressive strength and flexural strength of zirconia ceramics are relatively strong, and their mechanical properties are also strong. Many scientific research laboratories use zirconia ceramics as experimental materials, so what aspects of its mechanical properties are reflected? The following Pintejin Ceramics Factory will give you a brief analysis.
Now it can be seen that ceramics are very popular in the international market. It can be clearly seen that industrial ceramics manufacturers have modern management beliefs, advanced ceramic machining technology, and have very strong advantages.
- 1. Wear resistance: The Al2O3 content in the lining ceramic layer of the ceramic composite steel pipe is more than 90%, and the microhardness is HV1000-1800, so it has extremely high wear resistance, and its wear resistance is ten times higher than that of the quenched medium carbon steel. times, better than tungsten drill carbide.
- 2. Corrosion-resistant ceramics are neutral materials with stable chemical properties, excellent corrosion resistance and acid resistance, and can resist various inorganic acids, organic acids, organic solvents, etc., and their corrosion resistance is more than ten times that of stainless steel.
- 3. Excellent heat resistance, it is a kind of high temperature resistant ceramics, which can withstand temperature above 2000℃ and can work for a long time in the range of -50℃～900℃.
- 4. Easy to weld: The ceramic-lined composite steel pipe can be connected by welding the outer steel pipe.
- 5. Convenient transportation and installation: Compared with steel pipes, wear-resistant alloy cast pipes, cast iron pipes and cast stone pipes, ceramic-lined composite steel pipes are relatively light in weight and are easy to transport and install. The ceramic-lined composite steel pipe can be connected by welding, flange, flexible quick joint, etc., and the installation is very convenient.
Ceramic-lined steel pipes can be used for various pipelines in thermoelectric, steel, non-ferrous metals, mining, coal, chemical, petrochemical and other industries because of their excellent performance.
The widely used special ceramics can be well seen that the economic benefits are very good, and it has very stable chemical properties. It has been recognized by the current consumers, and the market prospect is also very broad.