Pintejin Ceramics Factory took you to understand what Aluminum Nitride Ceramic sheets are. I don’t know if you are clear about it. Next, let us understand what are the advantages of aluminum nitride ceramic sheets?
Advantages of aluminum nitride ceramic sheets:
- 1. Aluminum nitride powder has high purity, small particle size and high activity. It is the main raw material for manufacturing high thermal conductivity aluminum nitride ceramic substrates.
- 2. Aluminum nitride ceramic substrate, high thermal conductivity, low expansion coefficient, high strength, high temperature resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, high resistivity, low dielectric loss, is an ideal large-scale integrated circuit heat dissipation substrate and packaging material.
- 3. The aluminum nitride ceramic sheet has high hardness, which is higher than traditional ceramics. It is a new type of wear-resistant ceramic material. However, due to the high cost, it can only be used for parts with severe wear.
- 4. The use of AIN ceramics is heat-resistant and resistant to melt erosion and thermal shock It can be used to make GaAs crystal crucibles, Al evaporating dishes, magnetic fluid power generation devices and corrosion-resistant parts of high-temperature turbines, and can be used as infrared windows by using its optical properties. Aluminum nitride films can be made into high frequency piezoelectric components, VLSI substrates, etc.
- 5. The aluminum nitride electronic ceramic sheet is heat-resistant and resistant to erosion by molten metal, stable to acid, but easily eroded in alkaline solution. The nascent surface of AIN will react to form a very thin oxide film when exposed to humid air. Ceramic Injection Molding takes advantage of this feature and can be used as crucible and casting mold materials for smelting aluminum, copper, silver, lead and other metals. AIN ceramics have good metallization properties and can replace toxic beryllium oxide ceramics and are widely used in the electronics industry.Aluminum Nitride Ceramic Sheet
Performance index of aluminum nitride semiconductor ceramic sheet: (1) High thermal conductivity (about 320W/m K), close to BeO and SiC, more than 5 times that of Al2O3; (2) Thermal expansion coefficient (4.5×10-6℃) Matching with Si (3.5-4×10-6℃) and GaAs (6×10-6℃); (3) Excellent electrical properties (dielectric constant, dielectric loss, volume resistivity, dielectric strength); ( 4) Good mechanical properties, the flexural strength is higher than that of Al2O3 and BeO ceramics, and can be sintered at normal pressure; (5) Good light transmission properties; (6) Non-toxic; Because of its excellent thermal, electrical and mechanical properties. Aluminum nitride ceramics have attracted extensive attention from researchers at home and abroad. With the rapid development of modern science and technology, higher requirements have been placed on the properties of the materials used. Aluminum nitride ceramics will also be more widely used in many fields! As an industrial ceramics manufacturer, Pintejin Ceramics Factory can customize ceramic sheets of various sizes and materials not only aluminum nitride materials according to customer drawings.