In the production process of zirconia ceramics, energy is mainly consumed in the links of spray drying and pulverizing, semi-finished product drying and roller kiln firing. Therefore, improving the energy utilization efficiency of these three links is the main way to save energy in industrial ceramics manufacturers. Among them, the energy saving in the firing process of the roller kiln is the most critical. Pintejin Ceramic Factory will give a brief introduction to its energy-saving technology.
(1) Select raw materials
Raw materials are an important basis for industrial ceramic production. For large-scale industrial production, the performance of raw materials is required to meet production needs, with stable quality and reasonable price. Therefore, new technical requirements are put forward for the source of raw materials, mining and machining.
- ①Research and develop new raw materials and new technologies for low-temperature fast burning, expand the source of raw materials, reduce transportation costs, and achieve energy saving.
- ②Specialized production and commercialized supply are adopted, and technical equipment such as panning, sorting, pre-homogenization treatment, high-efficiency crushing, variable-speed ball milling, and high-efficiency iron removal are also developed.
- ③ Implement the standardization of raw materials, stabilize the physical and chemical properties of the raw materials in a relatively small range for a long time, stabilize the supply, and improve the yield.
(2) ball mill
- ①The ball mill adopts the inner lining with long life, small load, large effective volume and many materials.
- ② Use high-efficiency water reducing agent to improve the efficiency of ball milling. The reduction of mud moisture increases the proportion of raw materials and the effective space in the ball mill, improves the ball milling efficiency, and at the same time, the output of the spray drying tower is also greatly improved.
- ③ Formulate reasonable material, ball, water ratio and ball stone gradation.
- ④Using frequency conversion technology, the starting current can be 3-5 times smaller than the original, realizing real soft starting, eliminating the impact during starting, prolonging the service life of mechanical parts such as shafts, gears, belts, etc., reducing maintenance costs, and at the same time, it can be easily set The fixed grinding time, additional grinding time and automatic shutdown function make the operation more intelligent and humanized.
- ⑤Using a continuous ball mill, the feeding and discharging are completely automatic during ball milling, no need to stop the machine, and it is easy to make thick slurry, which saves energy in the subsequent spray drying process, which can save 10%-35% of energy consumption.
(3) Spray drying powder
- ①Reduce mud moisture, optimize the type and proportion of water reducing agent while optimizing the process formula.
- ② The recovered fine powder is rationally used, and the fine powder collected by the cyclone dust collector and the powder obtained by the spray drying tower are conveyed to the silo with a belt to achieve the purpose of mixing evenly, instead of discarding or re-slurrying the fine powder.
- ③Using dry granulation instead of the traditional two processes of ball milling and spray drying pulverization can save 70%-80% of fuel, 70%-75% of water, and 30%-50% of electricity. However, due to the high iron content in the dry powder and the poor flowability of the dry powder, the performance of the prepared product is not as good as that of the traditional process. Therefore, the process needs to be improved.
(4) Press molding
- ①Adopt large-tonnage, energy-saving presses. The large-tonnage press has high pressure, and the pressed bricks are of good quality and high pass rate. Under the condition of the same output, the power consumption is less and the energy saving effect is obvious.
- ② The frequency conversion network technology is adopted in the distribution system, which is convenient for the operation and management personnel to better understand the operation status of the production site and the automatic control equipment, so as to optimize the production process parameters, shorten the fault detection and elimination time, reduce the labor intensity and improve the production labor efficiency. Not only can you save electricity, but also reduce waste generation.
(5) Ceramic rodsemi-finished product drying
- ① The use of multi-layer drying technology can improve the heat utilization rate, reduce the floor space and increase the production scale.
- ②The forced convection fast drying technology is adopted, and the hot air is sprayed vertically on the upper and lower surfaces of the adobe through the blowing pipe, so as to realize the forced convection drying of the adobe, and at the same time ensure the uniform heating, uniform drying and uniform temperature of the adobe.
- ③Using the waste heat recycling technology, the hot air is repeatedly circulated in the equipment to maintain constant temperature, constant humidity, quantitative small discharge, make full use of energy, reduce emissions, and achieve rapid drying of bricks.
(6) Firing process
- ① Using the one-time firing process, the energy consumption of one-time firing is much smaller than that of secondary firing. However, due to the high requirements for the composition and glaze of the green body, this process has certain technical requirements. difficulty.
- ②The use of low temperature and fast burning process can not only increase output, save energy consumption, but also reduce costs.
- ③Using pre-sintering technology, after pressing and forming, the green body is directly dried and pre-sintered without drying process. The glazing and other processes are completed by the strength, and the sintering of the final blank and the glaze is completed together, which only takes 10-15 minutes. This process can use relatively inexpensive raw materials and can save 40% of the energy consumption in the manufacturing process.
- ①Choose advanced equipment to reduce glaze loss. In the whole process of glazing, there is generally a loss of 15%-20%, most of which are difficult to recycle, and measures should be taken to recycle them.
- ② Using inkjet printing technology, this technology can realistically express the texture and color of the selected material, present the design effect of the three-dimensional surface of the ceramic tile, and can meet the individual aesthetic needs of consumers in a relatively short period of time, greatly shortening the production cycle .
(8) Wet edging
The semi-dry grinding and drying-free technology is adopted, and the water nozzle and grinding head of the edging line are modified to make the bricks greatly reduce the amount of water inhalation during the grinding and grinding process.
(9) Other energy-saving technologies
- ①Strengthen the adjustment of product structure, improve the capability of independent innovation, and increase the added value of products.
- ②By optimizing the design, shortening the distribution lines, selecting wires with appropriate cross-sections, and configuring reasonable distribution equipment to reduce distribution losses. Install power capacitors to improve power factor.
- ③ Actively promote the implementation of green lighting projects, and actively promote the use of new energy-saving lamps such as high-pressure sodium lamps and fluorescent lamps. Optimize the lighting design of the workshop and make full use of natural light to achieve lighting energy saving.
- ④Strengthen the energy-saving management of enterprises, and formulate the energy-saving reward and punishment system.
- ⑤Establish an energy management center.
Pintejin machining ceramic service include : Alumina Ceramic Parts, Zirconia Ceramic, Silicon Carbide Ceramic, CNC Machined Aluminum Nitride Ceramic, Machinable Ceramic Parts, Glass Ceramic,Macor Ceramic,Powder Metallurgy Dies,Ceramic Injection Molding,Ceramic Dry Pressing,Ceramic Extrusion Dies