Precision ceramic needle gauges are widely used because of their excellent properties such as flame retardant surface, good fire resistance, and no melting. They are the nemesis of most acid-base items and other chemicals. So what are the characteristics and uses of precision ceramic needle gauges? Woolen cloth? Precision Ceramics machining shop will share with you:
Features of precision ceramic needle gauge
- 1. Ceramic material has good wear resistance, which is 5-10 times that of steel; good corrosion resistance, no special treatment is required for use and storage; good dimensional stability, due to the use of ultra-fine grained materials for ultra-precision finishing , so the surface is smooth and the research force is large.
- 2. The thermal expansion coefficient is similar to that of steel; it is non-magnetic; non-conductive; it can work in magnetic and dusty environments, and the milky white surface is laser engraved, which is clearly visible and beautiful. It is an ideal substitute for commonly used metal gauge blocks.
- 3. Good stability: The surface of the ceramic needle gauge can be flame retardant, has good fire resistance and will not melt. The ceramic needle gauge is the nemesis of most acid-base items and other chemicals, whether it is disinfectant, cleaning agent or chemical dyes The surface of the ceramic needle gauge will not be affected.
- 4. Easy to clean: The strong anti-corrosion ability of the surface of the ceramic needle gauge makes it easy to clean with a washing solution without affecting its color and surface; and the tight surface without penetration is not easy to adhere to dust, and also Moisture proof.
- 5. Anti-static: The ceramic needle gauge is proved to be an anti-static material.
- 6. Anti-scratch and scratch resistance: The special surface structure of the ceramic needle gauge makes the ceramic needle gauge not easily damaged under the action of external hard objects.
The use of precision ceramic needle gauge
The precision ceramic needle gauge is suitable for checking the position, measuring the size of the hole, checking the distance between two holes, and can also be used as a stop gauge and measuring the depth of the hole. It is an essential inspection tool for the standardized inspection of holes and detect workpiece.