Industrial ceramics will have many characteristics and advantages after being used to make ceramic plungers, including its use and performance. Pintejin Ceramics Factory will give a brief introduction to industrial ceramic plungers.
The ceramic plunger adopts modern engineering ceramic material with super hard wear resistance, and can be assembled and formed by ceramic metallization bonding, welding, inlay and socket technology. It is an ideal substitute for similar metal pumps, and has been widely used in medical equipment, environmental engineering, petroleum, chemical and other industries.
Ceramic plunger Industrial ceramic plunger has the following characteristics:
- (1) The ceramic plunger adopts high-performance technical ceramic material, which has the properties of high hardness, wear resistance, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. To ensure reliable material performance.
- (2) The microporous structure obtained by the unique machining method of the ceramic plunger working surface has a self-lubricating effect, which changes the sliding friction and lubrication mechanism of the traditional plunger pump.
- (3) The surface of the inner cavity adopts a fluid structure without dead ends and grooves. The surface of the inner cavity and the surface of the plunger are processed to a mirror surface by an advanced high-precision inner and outer cylindrical grinder, and the outer surface is vibrated and polished, which is convenient for cleaning and disinfection.
- (4) The structure of the pump body is finely sealed with the product structure, which is convenient for disassembly.
- (5) This type of product has been tested for corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and its various indicators have reached the level of similar foreign products.
Pintejin machining ceramic service include : Alumina Ceramic Parts, Zirconia Ceramic, Silicon Carbide Ceramic, CNC Machined Aluminum Nitride Ceramic, Machinable Ceramic Parts, Glass Ceramic,Macor Ceramic,Powder Metallurgy Dies,Ceramic Injection Molding,Ceramic Dry Pressing,Ceramic Extrusion Dies