When the zirconia ceramic is polished to a mirror effect, its appearance will be as bright as jade, and the finish is generally below Ra0.1, so what methods can be used to obtain bright and clean zirconia ceramics? The following Pintejin Ceramics Factory will introduce 5 methods to you.
However, after the zirconia ceramics are sintered and cooled, it does not mean the end of product machining. Some products still do not meet the application requirements, so they need to be processed, such as size correction, polishing, etc. Black zirconia ceramic plunger rod
- 1. Grinding and polishing by laser machining and ultrasonic machining.
- 2. Use zirconia powder or diamond paste for grinding and polishing.
- 3. Glazing method is required (suitable for products that require high surface smoothness).
- 4. Use diamond, silicon carbide, etc., which are harder than zirconia, to grind from coarse to fine.
- 5. The surface of the material is processed by the ion implantation method. The ion implantation of ceramics is a supplement to the existing toughening mechanism and is a deep machining of the prepared ceramic products.
Using the polishing method of zirconia ceramics, we must strictly follow the above methods to produce the best, best and most qualified products.