Industrial wear-resistant ceramics is a kind of industrial ceramics. As the name suggests, industrial wear-resistant ceramics have strong wear resistance. Then let’s take a look at Pintejin Ceramics, a manufacturer specializing in the production and machining of industrial ceramics.
Zirconia machining ceramic parts Features of industrial wear-resistant ceramics:
- 1. High hardness Its Rockwell hardness is HRA80-90, second only to diamond in hardness, far exceeding the wear-resistant properties of wear-resistant steel and stainless steel.
- 2. Very good wear resistance As determined by the Institute of Powder Metallurgy, Central South University of Technology, its wear resistance is 266 times that of manganese steel and 171.5 times that of high-chromium cast iron. Under the same working conditions, the service life of the equipment can be extended by at least ten times.
- 3. Light weight Its density is 3.6-3.9g/cm3, which is only half of that of steel, which can greatly reduce the load of equipment. 4. Strong bonding and good heat resistance The wear-resistant ceramic sheet is pasted with high-strength ceramic structural adhesive, which can ensure that the ceramic will not fall off under long-term operation at high temperature. Each industrial wear-resistant ceramic material has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it is necessary to fully analyze and study the working conditions of industrial wear-resistant ceramics. Industrial wear-resistant ceramics If the use conditions are not met, industrial wear-resistant ceramics will not be able to achieve the expected use effect.
In general, the main factors affecting the performance of industrial wear-resistant ceramics are as follows:
- 1. Operating temperature range and changes;
- 2. Corrosive medium;
- 3. Force condition;
- 4. Hard particle collision incident angle;
- 5. Particle erosion strength. Among all industrial wear-resistant ceramic materials, alumina and silicon carbide ceramics are mainly used. Alumina ceramics have extremely high resistance to general corrosion and abrasion, and have a high cost performance, which is suitable for most occasions. Sintered silicon carbide is only considered for use at higher temperatures, higher toughness and wear resistance requirements.
Pintejin machining ceramic service include : Alumina Ceramic Parts, Zirconia Ceramic, Silicon Carbide Ceramic, CNC Machined Aluminum Nitride Ceramic, Machinable Ceramic Parts, Glass Ceramic,Macor Ceramic,Powder Metallurgy Dies,Ceramic Injection Molding,Ceramic Dry Pressing,Ceramic Extrusion Dies